Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / UK Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Group

UK Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Group

Topic
Replies
United Kingdom Dynamics 365 User Group - Forum UK Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Group

Last replied Posted on by VJA

Hi  Hope this is the right place.  Do you know if you can set up Sub Accounts Payable ledgers in NAV?

ReportReport
Replies
United Kingdom Dynamics 365 User Group - Forum UK Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Group

Last replied Posted on by ShubhamSharma

Hi I want to ask regarding dual write functionality i want to see a code that how it updates the fields at real time. So where should i find in my environment 

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by ATB

Hi All I am looking for any local government resources for D365 as we are very new to the product suite and was wondering if anyone from the user group could point us in the right direction. We are looking for any shared repositories where other L...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by Andrew Bibby User Group Leader

** POSTPONEMENT OF 22nd SEPT MEETING ** Hi everyone, I wanted to make sure that you knew about the postponement of our 22nd Sept meeting at Microsoft Paddington. We've communicated this in a few ways over the past two weeks but unfortunately h...

ReportReport
Replies
United Kingdom Dynamics 365 User Group - Forum United Kingdom Dynamics 365 User Group

Last replied Posted on by Keegan Stanton

Andrew Bibby Feridun Kadir Matt Beard thanks for organising. Is there a Sessionize link to call for speakers you can share please? Thanks so much. 

ReportReport
Replies
United Kingdom Dynamics 365 User Group - Forum United Kingdom Dynamics 365 User Group

PLEASE NOTE - this group is in preview and as such, not fully active yet. Please continue to join our meetings from Meetup for the time being: https://www.meetup.com/d365ppug/ Best regards,Andrew BibbyUK Dynamics 365 User Group Leadershi...

ReportReport
Replies
United Kingdom Dynamics 365 User Group - Forum

IMPORTANT NOTE Hi everyone! Please note that as this event was originally created over six months ago, we've decided to create a completely new event for the 30th June 2022 meeting. This will ensure that the list of people registered is accura...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by Mike Feingold

Is this event going ahead on 6th April 2022?

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by OhArthit

ReportReport
Replies

** POSTPONEMENT OF 22nd SEPT MEETING ** Hi everyone, I wanted to make sure that you knew about the postponement of our 22nd Sept meeting at Microsoft Paddington. We've communicated this in a few ways over the past two weeks but unfortunately h...

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans